Thursday, July 13, 2006

Meet Dr. Z

Have you seen these commercials with Dr. Z? I'm not sure what the Z stands for, but he's this pseudo-German guy who's on the Daimler Chrysler commercials.

On my way to class and back, I drive by Daimler Chrysler's headquarters, which is a pretty cool looking building. However, they have currently adorned the side of the building facing I-75 with a huge decal of Dr. Z and the URL of AskDrZ.com (I'd throw in a link, but the site doesn't appear to work, at least not on my computer... ah, what the heck, maybe they'll fix it). Apparently, if the Web site worked, Dr. Z would answer all your burning questions about Daimler Chrysler on it.

At any rate, by the time I drove home tonight, it was nearing 9:30 and getting dark. I looked over to see that an unfortunate light had been left on in some executive's office. And apparently, Dr. Z is a cyclops.*

I bet that wouldn't do a whole lot for public opinion, though.

*The cyclops was a one-eyed, man-eating monster from Greek mythology... but you knew that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home