Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Gasping

I saw B. at school today. First time since our talk on the last day. My heart still stops beating momentarily and I have to remind myself to breathe when I see him. This year should be fun.

But on a more positive note, I finally feel like I might be accomplishing something with my new job. And I made a list of things I need to focus on for the immediate future, so I can be a little more organized, too.

Having a meeting with Principal (former AP... who I don't particularly care for... for very good reason) tomorrow to discuss "roles" (his word, not mine). Should be enlightening.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Carma said...

Your roles, huh? Hope that went well. I lost an aid today, she just quit, no warning, nothing.

Let me know how you're doing. Are you going to Acme, MI(you know where) at the end of October?

8/29/2007 9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home