Monday, November 10, 2008

It's the Small Things

As I drove home from work tonight, it occured to me that I couldn't remember if I shut the kitchen trash in the bathroom or not before I left this morning.

The trash can which contained nearly a week's worth of trash, including dust from the vacuum cleaner and two bacon grease soaked paper towels.

I tried not to stress, as there was obviously nothing I could do about it if I had forgotten. If that was the case, likely the damage was done a minimum of ten hours earlier. But I still knew that, most likely, I would have one hell of a mess to clean up when I got there.

Imagine my surprise, then, when I arrived home to find the kitchen trash... still upright, covered, and, for all intents and purposes, completely untouched.

My little boy might be growing up.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home