Sunday, November 26, 2006

Back to the Grind

I don't wanna go.

Having four days off from work seems like such a nice break until you are at the last day of it. Then the cold, hard reality sets in. I have to get up at 5:30 tomorrow. I have to get some planning done. Those tests need to be graded. And when I get home there will be grad school work to do.

On the plus side, only four more days of NaBloPoMo. Then I can go back to being my little slacker self. I still hope to post more often than I had been (at least a couple times a week), but not every day. I do think it has been good for me, though. I've accepted that not all my posts need to be long ones. In fact, I really need to post more often so that my posts are more focused on one topic rather than a long recap every two weeks (or more). But it will be good to not have to post about the most mundane of day. I'm sure my readers (both of them) will appreciate it, too!

1 Comments:

Blogger film-chick said...

I noticed your blog on Girlfiend's site so maybe you have 3 now...

11/27/2006 5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home