Friday, November 17, 2006

A Meme

I usually save these for MySpace, but I read this one over at American Family and enjoyed it, so I thought I'd make it today's post.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I'm 32... why does my chin keep breaking out?

2. How much cash do you have on you?
$22... I couldn't even pay the lunch ladies today because they couldn't break a $20 bill and the other $2 wouldn't cover it. They still let me eat, though.

3. Whats a word that rhymes with “DOOR?”
floor

4. Favorite planet?
Pluto... oh, wait, that's not a planet anymore... but it always will be in my book.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
"Richard"

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
The one I use.

7. What shirt are you wearing?
Navy blue sweatshirt from one of my many colleges.

8. Do you “label” yourself?
I'm a band nerd... once a band nerd, always a band nerd.

9. Name the brand of your shoes youre currently wearing.
No shoes currently, but I wore my new Sketchers today.

10. Bright or Dark Room?
Depends on the purpose.

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
I thoroughly enjoy her rants on parenting and such.

12. What does your watch look like?
I haven't worn a watch in years.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Um... sleeping... that's what most working adults were doing.

14. What did the last text message you received on your cell say?
"Tigers game rocked! what r u up to?"

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
A mile or so away, but I rarely go there.

16. What's a word that you say a lot?
Crap

17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
One of my students... he thinks he's married to me... I'm creeped out on so many levels.

18. Last furry thing you touched?
Coal, as he is currently sitting behind me in the desk chair.

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Drugs? Does Tylenol count?

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
Film? It's been years since I used my 35mm camera.

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
I thoroughly enjoyed 26 and 27... 28 was okay... by 29 everything had gone to hell in a handbasket.

22. Your worst enemy?
Well, considering that I am no longer in high school, I'd have to say no one.

23. What is your current desktop picture?
I still have the Gateway box on this one, but at work I have a pic of Copper and Coal sleeping on the couch.

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"See you Thursday" to my Mom who happened to be at the mall in the town where I work today.

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
Most definitely the million bucks... no contest.

26. Do you like someone?
I like lots of people, you'd just never know it.

27. The last song you listened to?
"Take This" by Staind in the car.

28. What time of day were you born?
11:08 p.m.

29. Whats your favorite number?
who cares?

30. Where did you live in 1987?
With my Mom and Dad in Freeport, MI.

31. Are you jealous of anyone?
People who seem to easily find successful relationships.

32. Is anyone jealous of you?
Possibly, but I don't know about it.

33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
At work on my conference hour. See this post...

34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
I don't remember the last time a vending machine stole my money.

35. Do you consider yourself kind?
Not even a little.

36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
I have one on my lower back, but think I may get another on my shoulder soon.

37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Deutsch... that's German to you. I took two years in college, but remember very little.

38. Would you move for the person you loved?
Absolutely. I'd even move for someone I don't even like if he could get me a job in West Michigan.

39. Are you touchy feely?
Not even a little. Please don't hug me.

40. What's your life motto?
The things that scare us are usually the most worthwhile.

41. Name three things that you have on you at all times.
Lip gloss, cell phone, underwear.

42. Whats your favorite town/city?
Grand Rapids... I'd move there in a heartbeat if I could find a job.

43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
My perscription yesterday.

44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
Good question... too long ago at any rate.

45. Can you change the oil on a car?
I could, but why would I when the nice people at the dealership will do it for me?

46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
He and his wife have a little girl. That's the last major thing I guess.

47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
Somebody came from England in the early 1800s, but what's really cool is the cousin who was a Union soldier in the Civil War and was married to two women at once.

48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
Probably a wedding I went to in August. I wore my favorite polka-dotted sundress.

49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
My stomach... It's nearly dinner time.

50. Have you been burned by love?
*hysterical laughter* When have I NOT been burned by love?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home