Sunday, November 12, 2006

Another Exciting Night

Yup, pretty thrilling. Watching Desperate Housewives as I get my practicum journal caught up. The excitement is killing me. Oh well, at least I'm getting caught up on something.

When I decided not to go to class yesterday, the trade off was that I would spend three solid hours working on my research proposal. Yeah, that didn't happen. I have done no work on that proposal and the second draft is due Saturday. Eh, I'm not concerned... I always get things done.

Instead I've spent the day watching TV, cleaning the house, and doing other miscellaneous tasks around the house. Boy oh boy, the fun never stops.

But it's Sunday, which means I got to sleep in and didn't have to work, and I wouldn't trade that for the world.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kirby said...

We have had a few beagles in the past, including a litter of beagle puppies! They are such good dogs, and super cute!

-fellow nablopomo-er. :)

11/13/2006 4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home