Saturday, November 04, 2006

An Open Letter to MySpace

Dear MySpace,

You're really starting to tick me off. First you get me all addicted with your access to cool music and friends past and present. You get me all giddy when an e-mail pops up saying I have a new message or comment. And then you start to screw with me.

Prior to today I have been unable to log in for three days. Every time I try you tell me that an error has occured and it has been forwarded to your technical group. A lot of good that does me.

Today I got a ray of hope. You actually let me log in. For a few minutes. And then I started getting the stupid error message again.

So, I would like to know why you have chosen to screw around with my account repeatedly. It appears that other people are able to access their accounts and send me messages and the like, so why me? Can't you please pick on someone else for a while so I can get back to feeding my addiction? It would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Charlie the Beagle Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home