Sunday, October 29, 2006

Wish I Was There

Grand Rapids has about a million construction zones and one-way streets. But I love it anyway.

I got to spend a couple days back home last week. Every time I'm there I miss it even more. I love the skywalks that connect the hotels, parking ramps, and the arena. I love my favorite radio station. I love the BOB. I love the Grand River. I even love those construction zones and one-way streets and the fact that the exit onto the particular one-way street that I needed to take was closed.

I grew up on a farm. I now live in a suburb. But I would love to live in a condo right downtown in Grand Rapids. I probably never will because I hate the idea of giving up my fenced backyard for Copper, but I sure would like the chance. I hope that I get it one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home