Monday, August 14, 2006

We Interupt Our Regularly Scheduled Broadcast...

I'll get back to the East Coast saga soon, I promise, but I just had to share that I'M DONE!!!

(Well, for the summer anyway.)

The last meeting of my last summer class was tonight and I am so happy it's over. The class itself wasn't that bad, but it was entirely group projects. This was fine for the first two projects when I was working with people who could follow directions and pulled their own weight. The last two projects? Well... nuh-uh. Let's just say that I thought the nimwits from my young adult literature class were bad. At least their idiocy didn't affect my grade. Luckily it was two against one for the last project, but for project three I was on my own.

And now I have two glorious weeks before I go back to work. Three weeks before the miniature people come to work. And nearly four weeks before I have another grad class meeting. Still haven't heard anything about my practicum placement, but I heard tonight that I am not the only one. I am really hopeful that I will still be able to graduate in December.

So, for the next two weeks... some work to prepare for going back, but other than that I have a trip to Cedar Point planned later this week. I have a wedding to go to on Saturday. I think I'm going to paint my bedroom. It's been over a year since I painted anything and I'm feeling the urge after helping my friend paint his living room a couple weeks ago. I know... I'm such a weirdo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home