Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Somehow I managed to get out of bed at 7:30 this morning and get ready to go, despite not getting to bed until almost 1:00. It was quite the miracle in fact, as I had set my alarm for 7:30 P.M. instead of 7:30 A.M. I guess my body knew it had to get up, even if it didn't want to.

Didn't get on the road until nearly 10:00, but Copper and I still arrived at my sister's house in plenty of time for dinner. It was a gorgeous day (in the mid 50s) so it was a nice drive. Copper always gets a little anxious on those long drives, simply because she isn't used to sitting still so long.

Dinner was yummy, as was the pie we had for dessert later. We watched the dog show and then the movie Babe was on. We don't waste our time with watching the Lions.

Back to Mom and Dad's. Had to go out searching for Copper twice due to fear that she had taken off across the countryside, but luckily found her. Plotted shopping strategy with my friend "Sue." We decided that we didn't need to join the insanely early crowd, but would go out a little later in the morning.

And now I'm off to bed. Hope your Thanksgiving was as full of fun, family, and good food as mine was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home