Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Obligatory Post

Man, this daily posting stuff has got to go. One day to go.

The most exciting part of my day was getting two bags full of books for half price at a Scholastic book fair. I know... riveting.

Oh, and it rained so hard this evening that the safety switch kicked my Christmas lights off. I had to go out and reset the outlet. I really need to get a life.

Tomorrow is a practicum day. Only two of those left plus my final analysis before it will be done. It will be really nice to be able to call in sick to work and just stay home and sleep in again. Though I have been out of my classroom ten days this year, I haven't had a single one of those days to sleep and goof off. I didn't even get to have my compensation day to myself. I actually looking forward to my dentist appointment scheduled for January because I won't have to spend the rest of the day at one of my schools.

We've had several days of Indian summer here in Michigan. It's been great, but it's nearly over. The temperature is going to start dropping overnight and by Friday we have a winter storm warning. Unfortunately, the major accumulation will be during the day, so a snow day isn't likely. But I suppose there will be plenty of time for those come January.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home