Monday, November 27, 2006

There Goes That Idea

I stopped at Walmart on the way home tonight with the sole purpose of getting those last few things I need to complete my outdoor Christmas lights. However, they were out of everything I needed. So much for that.

But I did finish putting out what lights I have. All I will have to do tomorrow (or whenever I am able to get what I need) is put out the spiral trees. It was a little rainy, but otherwise a very nice day, particularly for late November.

And though I swore that I wouldn't actually turn on the lights until December, one look around the neighborhood made me feel a little left out, so on they went. I'm such a sheep.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm almost embarrassed to admit we just never took down our lights from last year.

11/29/2006 2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home