Sunday, November 25, 2007

Another Sunday

Actually, I think I need to revise my dislike of Sundays. It's not the entire day I don't like. It's just the last few hours when I have to get all my stuff done to be ready for the next day. Plus it's the knowledge that I will have to be up early the next day and it will be five more before I can sleep in again. Even now, I'm sitting here watching TV, typing away, and my school bag is already packed and in its place on the washing machine, but I still have that feeling. I'm not sure how to characterize it. I wouldn't call it dread exactly. It's much more mild than that. I guess it's just knowing that the carefree-ness of the past two days (or in this case, four) is coming to an end, and, once again, I haven't accomplished nearly what I should have.

But will I ever learn to savor the weekends when they are here? I think not.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home