Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Playing Hooky

Well, no, not really. I had a doctor's appointment scheduled, so I took my very first sick day of the year. Not bad seeing as we are in the twelfth week. However, if I had realized that Thanksgiving was so early this year, I probably would have made a point to make this appointment a week later when I scheduled it back in July. It seems a little silly to take a day off during a three day week!

Anyway, I had my appointment, then I did a bunch of running around town. I did some shopping and bought a couple of cute tops. I looked at dresses for New Year's Eve, but didn't find anything that grabbed me yet. I'll have to keep looking.

So tomorrow it's back to the grind. I have to miss my first hour class again because of a technology committee meeting, and then we are packing four sixth grade classes into two hours so that they can watch a movie in the afternoon. The good thing about that is that I will then have the afternoon almost entirely free!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home