Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I'm a Running Fool

I can hardly believe it. I've actually wanted to run this week. I didn't get to yesterday because I needed to finish mowing the lawn, but I went both Monday and today. I still only did a mile today, just like Monday, but just getting out again is a bit of an accomplishment. I'm particularly happy that I was craving a run before I even left work. I hope I'm getting addicted again, particularly since I've started putting a bit of weight back on again. I knew the Hawaii metabolism hangover was bound to end sooner or later. And, since holiday eating is on its way (can you believe that Thanksgiving is a week from tomorrow already?), I really need to start burning some of that off, plus get back into some better habits so that I won't have to go up a pant size after Christmas!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home