Friday, November 09, 2007

The Kid-In-Me Survey

In reality, yesterday offered me a good three days of blog fodder, but do you think I have the energy to type any of it up? Of course not. So instead, a survey...

Mark the things that you have:
[x] A mom
[x] A dad
[ ] Stepmom
[ ] Stepdad
[ ] A younger brother
[ ] A younger sister
[ ] An older brother
[x] An older sister
[x] Grandfather (but they are no longer living)
[x] Grandmother (see above)
[x] Cousins
[ ] Half-brother
[x] Half-sister
[ ] Stepbrother
[ ] Stepsister
[x] Brother-in-law
[ ] Sister-in-law
[x] Niece (and grand-nieces)
[x] Nephew (see above, substitute with nephew)

1. Are you a child of the 70s, 80s, or 90s?
I was born in the ‘70s, but I actually grew up in the ‘80s.

2. Where were you born?
Pennock Hospital

3. What city did you grow up in?
I didn’t… it was out in the sticks!

4.Did you enjoy your childhood?
For the most part, but I’ve never made friends easily, so it was sometimes lonely.

5. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A doctor, a teacher, a Broadway actress/singer, a jazz singer, an architect, a teacher (again).

6. What do you want to be now?
Independently wealthy.

8. What was your first best friend’s name?
Shannon

10. Can you name all the schools you ever attended?
Woodland Elementary and Jr. High, Lakewood High, Central Michigan University, Michigan State University, Mott Community College, Saginaw Valley State University, Wayne State University.

11. Were you closer to your mom or dad as a kid?
Probably my mom.

12. What was the first record, tape or CD you remember buying?
“Weird Al” Yankovic, “Even Worse.” Man that’s embarrassing.

13. How old were you when you first heard of Chuck Norris on GoofyAuctions.com?
Apparently 33, as it was just now.

14. Are you scared of anything?
Not being able to have a baby.

15. How old were you when you wanted to get your ears pierced for the 2nd time?
Nineteen.

16. Did you buy school lunch or bring your own?
Usually bought it. It really wasn’t bad most of the time and a lot easier than scrounging something up myself!

17. Broken any bones or had any freaky accidents as a kid?
No broken bones, but I have a scar on my lip from playing catch with a sharp object and having to get stitches. I was three.

18. Were you a mean kid?
I was the chubby girl that others were mean to.

19. Favorite board game of all of time?
Monopoly.

20. Did you play house or pretend to be a super hero?
I did both, but probably house a bit more.

21. What was your favorite class in elementary school?
Reading… I have always loved to read.

22. Seriously, are you still just a kid at heart?
I’m more of an immature, awkward teenager. I usually have the sense of humor of a twelve year old.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home