Thursday, November 01, 2007

Start With a Bang

I thought about it on the drive home from work today, but promptly forgot. Then I spent an hour and a half on the computer paying bills and budgeting for the next month and just remembered again... it's the start of NaBloPoMo. Crap!

So I know that today's post is incredibly lame, but at least it's here, right?

Oh, during that hour and a half I also chatted with Drew for a while. He's currently in New Mexico training for his deployment and will be there for quite some time still. He's incredibly tired, but at least I know he's not in danger yet. He's supposed to be home for a couple days over Thanksgiving, so I'm hoping I'll get to see him then. I can't believe he's been gone for a month and a half already.

Okay, I'm going to eat dinner. Hopefully I'll be more entertaining tomorrow, or else it's going to be a long month!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Melisa Wells said...

Hi Charlie...
Fellow NaBloPoMo-er here! I think EVERYBODY was like, "What was I THINKING???"

I'm excited to read your posts, though, as a beagle mom myself. :)

Melisa
rememberruby.blogspot.com
AND
thesuburbanscrawl.blogspot.com

11/02/2007 9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home