Tuesday, October 30, 2007

From the Files of "What the Hell Was I Thinking?"

Two thoughts:

  • Like the masochist that I am, I again enrolled in NaBloPoMo. I made it through last year, even in my last term of graduate school, so I should be able to do so again this year. Of course, I will admit (now that it's after the fact) to a wee bit of back-dating on days when I didn't quite make it in by midnight. So I'm going to try not to do that this year.
  • I agreed to participate in the costume contest at work tomorrow. Staff members are dressing up as movie characters and there is a contest among the advisory classes to see which class can guess the most. There is also a prize for the costume that stumps the most classes. I'd tell you who I'm dressing up as, but then I'd have to kill you. Plus, my costume isn't quite finished yet. I put in about two hours on it last night and I might have another hour tonight, but I don't think a single kid will guess it. The only way will be if some English teacher helps their class cheat.

That's all for now. Have to save all my thoughts for Thursday and beyond.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home