Friday, November 02, 2007

In Case You Were Hoping for Something Profound... Look Elsewhere

Honestly... I just got home a bit ago and was checking MySpace (damn MySpace... bane of my existence) when I remembered that I needed to post again today... crap!!!

Alright... today. Well, Fridays are the days I try to get stuff done in the library, but it usually doesn't happen because my aide leaves at noon. It was also another book fair day, so I had things to do for that, plus I had to draw and announce the winners for the MSU v. U-M reading contest. It's very strange to hear your own voice over the building PA system. I'm not at all like my predecessor, who could talk and talk until the PA finally cut her off, then she'd come back on just to say goodbye. But I think that's one of the things the staff likes about me.

And then it was off to choir practice, and it was a long one. It was so long I had to call my neighbor to let Copper out. I don't like to do that very often, but I think It's been a month or so since I have.

Tomorrow is the Michigan/Michigan State game. I think I'm going to watch it at a friend's house so that I have an excuse to drink during it. I love my Spartans, but man, can they ever stink it up on the football field.

GO GREEN! GO WHITE! GO STATE!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home