Saturday, November 10, 2007

I Think There May Be Something Wrong With Me

I can't believe how little I've done today. I got up about 10:30, did some Soduku puzzles, laid down and took a nap. Then I got up, did some more puzzles, and took another nap. I woke up about 5:00 and finally stayed up for the day, but I still didn't do a whole heck of a lot. I talked on the phone, did some more puzzles, watched some TV shows I had recorded from the last couple of weeks. That pretty much did it. I really need to be more productive tomorrow.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Carma said...

Sounds like a great day to me. Mallory won't take naps anymore, so neither can we. Of course, she's sick so that doesn't make it easy either.

I love when you do NaBloPoMo so I can read what you're up to every day, even if you think it's boring.

11/11/2007 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home