Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankful

I'm thankful for:
  • The cuddly kitty-cat currently nestled up in the chair behind me.
  • The world's cutest beagle dog who went back to bed after going outdoors.
  • The first accumulating snow of the winter... it's so pretty out!
  • The health of my family... I know many people who aren't so lucky.
  • The love of my friends... I have more offers of things to do while I'm home tonight than I can do!
  • A friend who is willing to go way above and beyond if I ask him to.
  • Being able to see Drew again last night before he leaves for Iraq.
  • Having my own home where I can do whatever I want.
  • Rejuvenating old friendships with people I had grown apart from.
  • The possibility of something more developing from one of those old friendships.
  • Finally being in a job that I truly love.
  • The support of colleagues in that job.
  • The freedom to live as I wish (and all the men and women who are fighting to keep it that way).

I guess I have things pretty good. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home