Friday, November 23, 2007

A Thanksgiving Weekend Meme

Okay, so I've been on the road the last two days and I'm wiped out. So I leave you with a meme.

1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?
I’m not sure how that happened, but it’s pretty cool!

2. Do you trust all of your friends?
Yes, although some of them like to gossip.

3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
Absolutely.

4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
I like to think so.

5. Can you make a dollar in change right now?
Oh, probably.

6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor?
Heather, because she likes that science stuff.

7. Are you afraid of falling in love?
No, but I am afraid of falling in love with someone who doesn’t love me.

8. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times?
Yes, but that’s a topic for another time.

9. What’s your most favorite scar?
The one on my lip from playing catch with sharp objects when I was three.

10. When was the last time you flew in a plane?
Coming home from Hawaii on August 1st.

11. What did the last text message you sent say?
Lol. Yes I see that. Mom and I were both looking for him. She was excited to see his name in the credits. lol

12. What features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex?
A funny boy with pretty eyes.

13. Fill in the blank. I love:
Being able to sleep as late as I want.

14. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?
Paying off my credit cards.

15. If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time who would you call?
Depends on who's there with me.

16. How many kids do you want to have?
At least one, preferably two.

17. Would you make a good parent?
I like to think so. I see the mistakes that others make at work every day.

18. Honestly, whats on your mind right now?
A cute boy I like.

19. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
Trusting someone from many years ago.

20. Who was or will be the maid of honor/ best man in your wedding?
Amber was supposed to be, and now that we are closer again, I think I still would ask her to be.

21. What are you wearing right now?
Jeans, t-shirt, and a hoodie.

22. Righty or Lefty?
Righty.

23. Best place to eat?
Bennigans.

24. Favorite jeans?
Levi’s 545.

25. Favorite animal?
Dolphin.

26. Favorite juice?
Grape.

27. Have you had the chicken pox?
Yes, back in first grade.

28. Have you had a sore throat?
Yes, and I do currently, too.

29. Ever had a bar fight?
Nope, I fear pain.

30. Who knows you the best?
Heather or Amber.

31. Shoe size?
8.

32. Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
Both, but mainly contacts.

33. Ever been in a fight with your pet?
Only when she chews me out for leaving her at home alone.

34. Been to Mexico?
Nope, but I’d like to one day.

35. Did you buy something today?
Just gas for the Jeep.

36. Did you get sick today?
Nope.

37. Do you miss someone today?
I’m not sure if miss is the correct term since I’m not really around him that much, but sure.

38. Did you get in a fight with someone today?
No.

39. When is the last time you had a massage?
About three years ago, I think.

40. Last person to lay in your bed?
Me.

41. Last person to see you cry?
No idea, I really don’t remember the last time I cried.

42. Who made you cry?
See #41 above.

43. What was the last TV show you watched?
Dirty Sexy Money (Amber’s brother was in it!).

44. What are your plans for the weekend?
Sleep in, go to the gym, catch up with house-cleaning and schoolwork.

45.Who do you think will repost this?
Anyone who wants to.

46. Who was the last person you hung out with?
Sue.

47. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say?
Who are you? Don’t you think we should date first?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home