Monday, December 11, 2006

Some Things 101-110

While it took me the entire month of November to come up with 100 things about me, as soon as they were done, I kind of got on a roll. Before I knew it I had accumulated another 15 things, so I think I'll keep working and hand them out in installments as several of my fellow bloggers have been doing recently.

Things 101-110

101. I was a band nerd in high school and college.
102. I was a huge flirt in high school.
103. But then I had a long-term boyfriend in college and he killed my spirit.
104. I’m still trying to get it back.
105. My friends used to say that my dad was the inspiration for Dana Carvey’s “Grumpy Old Man” sketch on Saturday Night Live.
106. He’s really not that bad, but you do want to stay off his bad side.
107. When I was in high school I looked like I was in college.
108. One time my sister and I went shopping when I was 16 and she was 22. A salesman thought I was the older sister.
109. Now I’m 32 and I still look like I’m in college. I’ve even been mistaken for a high school student on field trips.
110. I think I will cry when I stop getting carded on a regular basis.

Stay tuned for our next installment where I unveil a highly attractive hairstyle from my younger days.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love getting carded. I thank people profusely when they card me and get excessively excited.

12/13/2006 2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12/16/2006 3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home