Thursday, June 14, 2007

Bummer

I got a call today from one of my co-workers. She wanted to know if I would be able to dog-sit her sister's basset hound this weekend. Sure, I agreed, and we made plans for them to bring Norman over tonight to make sure he, Copper, and Coal all got along (they assured me that he has no issues with cats).

All afternoon I've been waiting to hear from them to see when they were bringing Norman over. When the phone finally rang I was almost giddy. But, alas, they have made other arrangements for Norman.

I was really looking forward to seeing how Copper would react to another dog being in her house. One that stayed for a few days. I really think she'd like having a brother or sister, but it's hard to tell. Perhaps she likes being the only dog.

But I guess we won't find out this weekend.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home