Friday, June 08, 2007

Happy Day

Two reasons to have a great day today...

First, it's my birthday. We won't mention how old I am, but at least I'm still in my early 30s.

Second, it's the last day of school. I made it through the entire year without any more drama or fallout from the MySpace incident. And it's the end of my last year as a full-time classroom teacher. Next year I take over the media center (on a part-time basis while still teaching two classes).

Now if I can just catch B. to have our talk today, life will be complete.

Hopefully I'll have an update tomorrow. Tonight there is massive celebrating planned.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger film-chick said...

Happy Birthday! Here's hoping you get what your wish.

6/08/2007 7:22 PM  
Blogger Carma said...

Happy Birthday!!! One year ago, we had class on your day.

I hope things went/are going well with the boy situation. Boys can just be oblivious to what a girl needs. As much as I love my man, he can totally not get it. It sound like that with your guy. I'm glad you decided to talk to him and hope you got to.

Congrats on the SLMS position!! Our district has elimiated that position. I know, shocking, considering the state of the state's budget. I am going to present how this will impact the students to the school board on June 18. Wish me luck.

6/09/2007 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home