Saturday, July 21, 2007

It's Hard Work Being a Murderer


Copper may have committed her second murder in a year and a half. The first could have been deemed accidental (how was she to know that chasing that bunny rabbit around the yard might cause him to keel over from stress?), but there is no mistaking this one was cold-blooded murder.

The only thing is... I didn't witness the attack, so I only assume. Her accomplice was the one actually found with the body, but said accomplice is used to baby kitties, so I doubt she is the guilty party. I believe that she was only an accessory after the fact in her attempt to hide the body.

It's my own fault... If I had known there were baby kitties at ground level, I would have been watching her more closely. I keep joking about how the boarding kennel is like doggie prison (as opposed to her crate, which is just doggie jail), but maybe she's headed for incarceration for real!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home