Saturday, June 30, 2007

Of Course

With the installation of the new Dish Network system, I needed a phone line jack splitter for the living room so that I could plug both the satellite receiver and the telephone into the same jack. I was sure I had one at one time, but since I haven't had a phone in nearly five years, and have moved in the meantime, I couldn't find it in any of the places I suspected it might be. So I stopped at Walmart tonight and picked one up, thinking to myself, "Now that I've bought one, I'll probably find the one I have already."

About ten minutes after I opened the package (and trashed it) and plugged the jack in, that's exactly what I did. In fact, I found the motherload of telephone cords. Two average length phone cords, two ridiculously long telephone cords, and one splitter. Why I ever needed so many telephone cords I'll never be able to figure out.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home