Friday, July 06, 2007

Just Beachy

I enjoyed a fantatic day at the beach today. It was absolutely perfect... temperature... sun... water... all fantastic. I even managed to sufficiently cover myself with sunscreen so I'm not in pain from sunburn tonight. If I were to have a complaint, it would only be about the mess of rocks that one must go through in the first several feet of water in order to get to the sandy part of Lake Huron. But, other than that, it was fantastic. A few photos:I'm trying to take more pictures. I used to be really into it, but that was back in the days of film cameras. I know, what an ancient contraption! At any rate, I'm sure I'll have lots of opportunity in Hawaii in a couple of weeks.

And I will leave you with the thought for the day: As we were driving home, I was talking about how I've been putting Copper in her crate when I'm gone again because she's been a little too destructive lately and I found a wet spot on the carpet when I was painting last week. I hadn't been gone very long that day, so I knew she had done it because she was mad at me, not because she couldn't hold it.

Heather's thought: "What if people did that? Peed on your floor when they were mad at you? Imagine (assistant principal's) office."

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home