Tuesday, July 17, 2007

It's Amazing What You Find...

I started cleaning the garage today. And, yes, it is a list item, but it's not done yet because I have a large piece of furniture that needs to be removed before I will post pictures. But here's the funny part... Look what I found once I started moving things around (and no, I'm not referring to the My Little Pony paraphernalia... I knew that was there!):

That's right ladies and gentlemen... a full six-pack of lemon flavored Propel water. The date stamped on each bottle is "Feb 27 06" which leads me to believe that it was purchased some time in mid 2005... approximately two years ago. But, hey, it's water, right? I now have it in the refrigerator and I'll try one tomorrow. If it tastes nasty, I'll dump them out, but what have I got to lose?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home