Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Two Things

One: Why is it that wipers that worked perfectly fine this morning are, for the most part, no longer making contact with the surface of the windshield? There is no visible caked-on ice or snow. And even more perplexing, why is the driver's side always worse than the passenger side? My guess is that all will be well again tomorrow.

Two: Is it weird that I just received a birth announcement in the mail today for a child that was born in October? True, I haven't been as "in touch" with these particular friends as I once was, but they live only 20 minutes away and the baby's dad was one of my best friends back in high school. I'm appreciative... I just think it's odd. And now that I think about it, I even talked to him in August and he made no mention of the impending arrival. Again... weird.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think it's weird you received the birth announcment so late. Those first few months are hard. I do think it incredibly weird that they didn't mention it when you talked to them in August!

2/26/2008 5:52 PM  
Blogger Carma said...

Maybe it was just me, but I found that after having the baby I wanted the world to know and I wanted to get it done. But I'm just that way.

BTW, my wipers did the same thing to me on the same day as yours did to you. Must be Karma, :-)

3/04/2008 7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home