Wednesday, November 28, 2007

MySpace Redux

So the MySpace incident came up during my social studies class yesterday.

Boy, are those kids uninformed. But on the plus side, they are uninformed. They really don't know what it was that I said that got everyone so riled up, so I was able to diffuse the situation pretty quickly. I used it as an opportunity to talk about being careful what you put out there on the Internet and knowing that it may not just be your friends who see it.

Of course, I then had to go do some CYA action with Principal, just in case he heard about the conversation through the grapevine. Particularly since the son of our school board president is in that class. He's a great kid who seems to really like me, but you can't be too careful.

*sigh* Perhaps one day it will stop haunting me.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home