Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2007! To start the new year, I'd like to introduce you to the newest member of our family. He is as yet unnamed (and likely to remain so as I rarely name inanimate objects), but please welcome our new television!

That's right, baby... 42" plasma. I had been looking at a 37" LCD, but the 42" was only $100 more, and, when compared side-by-side, I could see that it had a little sharper picture. And no, I didn't win the lottery or become otherwise independently wealthy... 18 months with no interest makes the dream possible.

Alright, I'm off to watch the Rose Bowl. Seeing as I hate those arrogant little bastards from Ann Arbor, the chant of the evening is "Go USC!"


PS--The fine gentlemen of ABC Sports wish you all the best for 2007.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Carma said...

Very, very cool. Only one more week of freedom for me, then off to WSU for full Saturdays of fun.

1/02/2007 7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home