Thursday, January 04, 2007

Sweet

Today I picked up the receiver for the digital cable I've decided to upgrade to. I came home, hooked it up, and low and behold... not only do I have all the channels I'm paying for, but also about twenty channels of HBO and Cinemax that I'm not.

I'm sure it's just a promo thing. They'll leave them on for a few days or a week before they turn them off, thinking that I'll get hooked and pay to have them back. Which is not going to happen. But in the meantime, I intend to enjoy them.

So if you don't hear from me for a while, you'll know what happened.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All of those channels are addictive, aren't they?

My husband totally fell for it and now we subscribe to the full package. At least they bundled it with our high speed internet for a "substantial" discount, but it's still $115 each month.

*Sigh*

1/05/2007 12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home