Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Pissed

Some degenerate child stole between $80 and $100 in fine/lost book money from my desk drawer inside my office today.

Yes, I realized I should not have had that much money in there and when I realized yesterday that there were at least three $20 bills and a whole bunch of fives, I made a mental note to get it turned in. But by the time I got around to doing just that after lunch today, all that was left was a handful of ones.

We're sure it was a two-person (at least) job, but don't know how it could have been premeditated as it was completely random that my office was left unlocked and unattended for a mere three to five minutes today. I had run to a teacher's classroom while my aide was at lunch. I thought it would be okay to leave the office open as my student aide was working on a project at one of the tables. And no, I can't even consider the possibility that it was the student aide as she is a model of honesty and trustworthiness.

I just can't imagine a kid of 13 years or less having the balls to steal that kind of money from the school. What is this world coming to?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home